Discover a range of opportunities to be part of an organisation that helps millions of people around the world to do more, feel better, live longer.
Join us and help make a difference
We have unified caring with discovery to make life better for people and we continuously focus on new and innovative ways to fulfill our extraordinary purpose of making medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives.
We invite you to explore opportunities with Agary Pharmaceuticals and how we can work together to make life better for people around the world.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical sales Representative (Hospital equipment) - Looking for a graduate of medical lab science, for the position of Medical sales Representative. Send your cv.
JOIN US @ AGARY
- We invite you to discover our world at Agary and our commitment to career development across diverse functions and professions.
- At Agary, we are known for the high level of commitment and caring that employees bring to their work for customers, to their professions, and to their teams.
- Being passionate about your work is an important factor in finding a job within Agary. Having the ability and desire to drive your own career forward will be critical to your success with us.
- Whether you join us with years of prior experience or are at the beginning of your career, Agary can provide the planning tools and world-class development programs you’ll need to cultivate your potential.
- We strongly encourage you to discover more about our commitment, the diversity of our professions and the career opportunities within our Agary.
Our people strategy, which defines our approach to managing our workforce to support delivery of our business strategy, is built around four key priorities which we believe are critical: developing our performance culture and our talent pipeline, increasing our leadership and management capability and simplifying our organisational design.
- training and manpower development,
- health and safety,
- reward and recognition
- We use a range of metrics to track progress against these priorities, which are reported quarterly to our human resources (HR) leadership team.
Our compensation, benefits, work/life effectiveness, and health and wellness programs help ensure that your achievement is seen and rewarded in all the ways that matter to you.